Cloudline Pinot Noir
This product is currently sold out.
Origin: Willamette Valley, Oregon, USA
Varietal: Pinot Noir
- Cloudline is our expression of Willamette Valley Pinot Noir, with its fruit forward, silky texture and delicious layers of complexity.
- Always elegant, authentic Oregon Pinot Noir that would be approachable young.
- All fruit is sourced from low-yield vineyards in the Willamette Valley.
- 25% of the fruit comes from the famous Roserock Vineyard.
- In the glass, it’s a beautiful garnet color, and on the nose, there is a classic array of earth, bing cherries, lilac, and allspice.
- Cloudline is notable for its texture and finish on the palate, signaling the craft behind this delicious Pinot Noir.
- Enjoy now, or anytime over the next 5 years.
Pinot Noir is well-suited to pair with poultry, beef, fish, ham, lamb and pork.
It will play well with creamy sauces, spicy seasonings and may just be one of the world's most versatile food wines.