La Rosa "Feather" Reserva Red - HFH wine
Origin: Douro, Portugal
Blend: Traditional port varieties, mainly 60% Touriga Nacional with the rest (40%) being mixed Douro varietals
The grapes matured perfectly in 2015 resulting in a Reserve wine that gives a maximum expression and complexity. Pretty floral notes give a dramatic impact to this very attractive wine. It has so much fruit and true, authentic complexity that it makes it hard to describe. Excellent structure and a texture full of fruit that one can find exactly the same flavours on the nose as on the palate. Succulent tannins give a touch of class and longevity to this excellent wine.
See more: Red