Old World New World Grape Variety Virtual Class
This variant is currently sold out.
ONLINE WINE EVENT
Join us online as we explore some of the wine world's most popular grapes grown in different places. We'll be trying three wines per event (shipped in full bottles to you) while we discuss the grape, the region and the people who make the wine.
Dates (select date or series using the drop down menu on the left side of the screen):
- Tuesday, March 16th - Malbec - register by March 12th
- Tuesday, March 30th - Sauvignon Blanc - register by March 26th
- Tuesday, April 13th - Pinot Noir - register by April 8th
- Tuesday, April 27th - Pinot Gris/Grigio - register by April 23rd
Location: Online via ZOOM
We will email you the details once you have registered! Zoom accounts are free, and the installation link is in the event's invitation email.
Schedule: 6:50 log-in, 7:00 class starts; 60 minute three wine education class led by KWM.
Registration and wine delivery:
If you are wanting wine delivery, please register online using the dates listed above - we’re flexible but we will need time to get you the wine! Contactless delivery within Winnipeg is included but if it is easier for you to pop by and pick up the wine let us know.
For the wine class you will need:
- The 3 wines (included in ticket price - we will deliver them before the event).
- Water bottle or glass of water
- Wine glasses for sampling
- Corkscrew to open the wines
- Wine tasting sheet KWM will send the sheet with the wines.
- Food: on the wine tasting sheet we’ll have some snack suggestions, if you so desire. If not, we recommend bread as a palate cleanser in between the wines
Class is restricted to 18+ only (alcohol included in ticket price).
Please enjoy responsibly – if you drink please don’t drive.
Kenaston Wine Market will refund tickets in full if cancellation is received by phone or email 72 hours before the event. Cancellations received within the 72 hours leading up to the event are not eligible for refund.