Wine Basics - what's in your glass?
This variant is currently sold out.
ONLINE WINE EVENT
Have you ever wondered what makes wine wine? Why does this wine smell like black berries and this other wine smell like pineapple? What is terroir? Why is that wine so expensive?
Don't worry - LOTS of people have - so we've put together a series of three virtual classes just to answer some of those questions (and a few more). In each class we'll explore 4 wines (shipped as full bottles) and look at how wine is made and what goes into getting wine from the vineyard to Winnipeg.
Dates (select date or series using the drop down menu on the left side of the screen):
- Thursday, April 8th - White Wine - register by April 5th
- Thursday, April 15th - Red Wine - register by April 12th
- Thursday, April 22nd - Rosé & Sparkling - register by April 19th
We will email you the details once you have registered! Zoom accounts are free, and the installation link is in the event's invitation email.
Schedule: 6:50 log-in, 7:00 class starts; 60 minute three wine education class led by KWM.
Registration and wine delivery:
If you are wanting wine delivery, please register online using the dates listed above - we’re flexible but we will need time to get you the wine! Contactless delivery within Winnipeg is included but if it is easier for you to pop by and pick up the wine let us know.
For the wine class you will need:
- The 4 wines (included in ticket price - we will deliver them before the event).
- Water bottle or glass of water
- Wine glasses for sampling
- Corkscrew to open the wines
- Wine tasting sheet KWM will send the sheet with the wines.
- Food: on the wine tasting sheet we’ll have some snack suggestions, if you so desire. If not, we recommend bread as a palate cleanser in between the wines
Class is restricted to 18+ only (alcohol included in ticket price).
Please enjoy responsibly – if you drink please don’t drive.
Kenaston Wine Market will refund tickets in full if cancellation is received by phone or email 72 hours before the event. Cancellations received within the 72 hours leading up to the event are not eligible for refund.