Quevedo Port Advent Calendar 24x 50ml
Sale Sold out
Regular price $140.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Origin: Douro, Portugal
This exciting Port Advent Calendar has 24 - 50ML bottles. There 12 different port with 2 bottles of each to share.
- White - Sweet honey flavour, white fruit nuances of pear, apple jam and honey.
- Dry White - Notes of bone fruit such as peach and apricot followed by cinnamon; smooth with a velvet texture.
- Rose - Tropical notes combined with a mild flavour of raspberry and strawberry
- Ruby - Red fruit flavours - cherry, raspberry and red currant; smooth and elegant in the mouth
- Reserve Ruby - A strong concentration of wild fruit and dark spices; really fresh
- LBV 2013 - Intense red fruit flavours - raspberry and strawberry, with hints of black pepper; very full bodied
- Tawny - Sweet nutty flavours such as caramel and walnuts combined with hazelnut and dried fig notes.
- Special Reserve Tawny - Almond and spice after ageing 8 years in oak casks.
- 10 Year Tawny - Almonds and dried fruit, cinnamon and a floral note - aged in very old oak
- 20 Year Tawny - Intense notes of Almonds and caramelized walnuts and an undertone of coconut - very long finish
- Colheita 2000 - Cherry and dry raspberry combined with subtable notes of nuts; a long finish with a sense of chocolate
- Colheita 2004 - Ripe fruits, jam and chocolate; well balanced with the oak and round tannins.